Mental Health Professionals
I provide services to the Community at large in the greater Durban area and surroundings.
I pride myself with service delivery and provide Confidential Professional Counselling, Advice, Therapy, Mediation, Conflict Resolution and Parenting Plan services.
I also render Professional Employee Assistance Programs and Consulting and offer both online and face to face therapy and counselling.
I work with children and adults towards emotional recovery, counselling, advise, therapy, personal growth, and more satisfying personal and professional relationships.
My special interests include:
- Building relational strength and resilience: individual, couple and marriage therapy;
- Personal growth & development: self-esteem, EQ, confidence in groups or relationships;
- Healing and recovery: from sickness,trauma, loss, grief;
- Navigating life changes: marriage, divorce, retirement, relocation, job loss, health changes;
- Managing work/life balance: executive, professional and employee wellness;
- A psychodynamic approach: an interest in underlying meanings or patterns in life challenges, with an emphasis on client strengths, options and resources, for lasting change.
- Support and Therapy Groups
- Care and Contact
- Abuse, Domestic Violence and GBV
My practice hours are Weekdays 09h00 to 17h00 and Saturday mornings. Strictly by appointment.
It is a cash practice, however with we can facilitate reimbursement from most medical aids in SA.
You are warmly invited to contact us to discuss your individual needs and options.
What separates social work from other helping professions is its focus on the person-in-environment model and its emphasis on social justice. Social workers not only consider individuals’ internal struggles, as a counsellor might, they also work with people to examine their relationships, family structure, community environment, and the systems and policies that impact them in order to identify ways to help address challenges.
NASW “Guide to Social Work”